No matter how sucky my job is.. no matter how terrible my day is.. no matter how tired I feel.. my boyfriend is still the best.
Had a full full muthabat(how spell?) dinner tonight. So fulll. For the past few days I had peanut butter bread and milo for dinner. Feels like it's been damn long that I had a proper meal. Now my tummy cannot take so much load already.
Got 2 fuck up fuck head guys keep coming to damage and fight my village in Tribal Wars. :E I am quickly rebuilding my land so that I can be strong enough to burn their asses soon.
Yeah!!! Tomorrow we are on leave! Let's make it a super good and well-spent day. :)
All time spent with you is time well-spent.
What I want for Christmas... I just want you... I want to be with you forever... never ever part. Sometimes when I think about Charlene and Clifton, I will start to tear... if that ever happens to me, I don't think I can be strong like her. I cannot imagine my life without you. So my Christmas wish.. is to have you with me every Christmas, be it in this world or the Other world. Wherever you go, please take me with you. I want to stick to your backside and take all your shit fart.






I love you deardear.




