Sunday, March 8, 2009
Posted by: Audrey
Time: 3:44 PM
Comments: 0
Almost a quarter into 2009.

















Almost a quarter of my year 23 gone and what have I done so far? Haha.

Had dinner with nice EX-colleagues at Breko earlier this week. Though I have left, I wish to see them become successful in this job. Especially Jean. While you are out there closing cases... remember your health, your family, your friends, yourself. Wish you less stress, more love, good luck, huat ah. Wish myself all the best too in the new job.

My hamsters are good and flubby... :) Watching them makes me happy. I am a proud mummy hahaha.

Boyfriend and I watched Marley and Me.. I sobbed at the endinggg. I sure jialat when it's time for my Oreo and Cheese to go hammie Heaven. :(

Boyfriend and I went to the Natas fair and booked us a Taiwan trip package... yeah... flying only on April 30 but I so can't wait to pack.

I finally bought myself the white Canon Powershot E1. :) So happy. Great camera. I can take photos of the block across the road and then I zoom in and I can see Very Clearly what people are doing inside their windows. Hehe.

Also bought myself new clothes and Havaianas flip flops. Spend spend spend. And anyway SPENDTHRIFT is such a sly, deceptive word. A SPENDTHRIFT is not thrifty at all then why add the thrift behind the spend leh? If a frugal person is Thrifty then a not frugal person is Spendty. That's it. Jean... you are SPENDTY.


10March I got teacher briefing.
11March I collect new passport with yet another kns passport photo.


Audrey
was
here
%@$#^!

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: 2008
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

Removed.