Saturday, June 27, 2009
Posted by: Audrey
Time: 11:49 PM
Comments: 0
Bf coming home...
Hah. Changed skin again. This one is neater.

Bf on his way home. Today's Saturday and he will only arrive back on Monday morning. Hope his ass survives the 20++ hours of flying and the 2 flight transfers in between. :)

Been blogshop-window-shopping a lot these 2 weeks. Also checked out the clothes at Far East. You can find at least 60% of blogshop clothes at Far East. Haven't been to Bugis Street recently but I am sure you can find lots of the same stuff there too, maybe cheaper even. Been contemplating setting up a blogshop myself. Because if you buy the same clothes from a wholesaler, the clothes only cost half of what the blogshops are selling at! I did thorough research and I now realise how pricey stuff sold online are. Really really overpriced. :( Baa. Well... at least I now know where those LJ blogshops got their supplies from... and I know where to head for if I see something i like online. Just buy from supplier!

Dear... I wanna jacuzzi soon.

If you ever feel like letting go
Please don't
I may not be able to take your weight and your chubby belly.
Hahaha.





Audrey
was
here
%@$#^!

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: 2008
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

Removed.