Friday, July 24, 2009
Posted by: Audrey
Time: 10:03 AM
Comments: 0
Last week of freedom

My new favourite drink is Pokka Melon Milk! BF discovered it! :D It's not so new in Japan or here in Singapore but more widely available only recently I think. Or maybe we didn't notice it before. After the first can I start seeing it everywhere... all the Pokka vending machines and even Sheng Siong hahaha. It's so nice. The melon taste is just-right-sweet and the milk taste is subtle so it's not too "milky". I am not a very milky person so yeah. There's also the strawberry and mango versions... tasted the mango one ... not so nice. Go try Pokka Melon Milk! Only 75 cents in Sheng Siong. :P Sheng Siong is cool ok.. they have Diners Club card leh.. like wt*.

The gown on display in BlueBay Wedding Studio at Cityhall is gorgeous! At Capitol Building, along Stamford Rd, where the bus stop is. It's the first and only gown that I have seen in my entire life that I think is pretty. All the other gowns I ever saw when I pass by bridal shops are like so sequin-ny, too lacy, too flowery, t0o auntie, too qi-yue-ge-tai, too OLD. This one is so pretty! Simple enough yet princess-like. Makes me feel fluttery. :D







Audrey
was
here
%@$#^!

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: 2008
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

Removed.