Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Posted by: Audrey
Time: 5:29 PM
Comments: 0
More holidays MORE!
cny hols are over so soon. But I have the March hols to look forward to 2 and a half weeks later. :)

Argh. But now it's back to the miserable NE table and tutorial 2. And project work. And Civics lesson on Total Defence omg. I am sOo not a national education person... wonder how I will survive 7 more months of NE. When I come back again, NE won't be my cca. Only am in it now because we ugts have to be in sOmething.

Hey dear. I just looked back at the posts in our old vox blog. Plus this one, it's 2 years worth of our posts. :P

ArGH~
1. NE table
2. Tutorial 2
3. Fix my canon powershot
3. Check out/ buy samsung st550
4. further instructions for the kids on project work

this is for now. more to dos on my list.


Audrey
was
here
%@$#^!

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: 2008
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

Removed.