urge to write a list again.
So here's what happened in Sep, Oct and November
15 sep 09 my dear hamster girl Cheese left for heaven. :(
19 sep 09 brought Baguette home. the boy destined to be mine... now boyfriend of Oreo.
18 oct 09 bf came home from osaka and added to my kapibara collection. yeahhhh
18 oct 09 Oreo gave birth to 3 babies at the vet... but they did not survive. Thank God Oreo is fine though...
8 nov 09 ---
9 nov 09 --- dates i remember but i will not fill in the details here :( Thank God nothing bad happened.
16 nov 09 I grow crystal.. it's still growing! to be ready in 15 days. Bf left for Nagoya. I demand for shiroi koibito and more kapis..
er... oops.. my list is soO not complete... i only remember most days were good..while some days were very traumatizing..
What's going to happen
20 nov 09 REMINDER to collect my robots from singpost
?? nov 09 my HVV dress! so looong liao. finally.
23 nov 09 (mon)this day is very important. REMINDER: I must remember to do something.
24 nov 09 (tues)imm swensons with Miss Awfully Awesome.
26 nov 09 mock teaching 11.30am Supppplyyyy
30 nov 09 My purple crystal should be ready.
I want to draw in white book.
I want to bbf black n white.
I want to spend time with Mango.
I want to shop for xmas.
I want to meet Jas for tea. and shop.
I want to meet Jean Jack Yaoyao Melvyn to chillaxxxx
I want to meet Eric and the new loveydovey Shuhei
I want to meet Cluster Headache for lunch
Mr Acquaintance wants to meet me n wenjie for food and talk. I still reminisce the jc2 days when we used to hang out at wenjie's place after school. eat talk cock play CS Gunbound slack look at wenjie's fishies
I will wear my psychic shield always.
I will wash the sleeping bag. soon.
I will arrange all the notes plus rubbish and books and stuff in my cubicle before 4 dec. Must be neat and orderly!!!






i m back




