Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Posted by: Audrey
Time: 10:02 PM
Comments: 0
Day 1 in JJC
Random notes:
Reached school in 4 minutes. Walk to General Office. Wait for HOD. Because at the TPP I did not meet any other teachers posted to JJC so I thought jialat.. lonely. At the GO, nice clerk lady told me there was another girl, C, also a contract teacher for economics. I happy. Girl C came. C and I went canteen for drinks. On our way, we saw Miss Ng, my former JJ form teacher cum Chinese teacher. She remembers me la and that I am that girl from Nanyang hahaha! JJC have Each-a-cup. After that, HOD brought us around a bit. Chin Chew Fong resigned earlier in the year. :( Sad. Thought can see her again and shock her that her ex lousy student is coming back to teach her subject. The cargo boxes are no longer there, now a 2 or isit 3 storey mini building with rooms for some entrepreneurship thingy and chinese thingy and few empty rooms. Had short briefing with HOD who briefly shared with us the new H1 H2 syllabus and she gave us some notes to read. Both C and I don't have to teach for now... at least not until the promos are over because don't want to disrupt the J1s' classes. Sit in for 2 tutorials and a lecture. Lucky got companion, can chit chat with C. She talked about her hamsters and I talked about mine. And she showed me a photo of her rabbit which I thought was strangely familiar I saw the same rabbit somewhere online on Flickr. And then I had to ask her .. whether she's a member on flickr too. She say yes. I think oh god must be her. I asked her for her account name. She say jade c and I said I know you!!! Hahaha. yea. We are both members of this hamsters photos community on flickr! I have seen and commented on her pictures before. She saw mine and commented mine before. I joined Flickr in Feb after I got my hamsters so I could post theirpictures online. Jade C was one of the few members whose pictures I follow since Feb because she has really nice pictures and her hams are so cute. She also has this funny grumpy bunny. I knew she was a singaporean and I only know of 2 other singaporean members. Other members are from other countries. I knew jade c lived in the west too but I have never seen or met her. What a really weird coincidence to meet her in JJC as fellow contract teachers! Of all people her! It's so amazing. Day ended late because of meetings. left for home at 6 plus. Still I had a nice Day 1! :)





Audrey
was
here
%@$#^!

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: 2008
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

Removed.